We are now a couple of months into our rehearsal programme for the April 2019 production of Fishing for Clues. The cast are busy learning lines and the crew are plotting the set, props and promotional material. Producer David Brown hopes to build on the success of The Entertainers last production, Drinking Habits, while Director Martin Marsters is keen to get the best from both the play and his cast.
- Det Inspector Trench Martin Picken
- PC Pendlebury John Lillyman
- Lady Rosemary Huntley Jenny Lee
- Mrs Cable Tess Foster
- Ewart Stewart MP David Marriott
- Lavinia Stewart Steph Robinson
- Georgiy Chervatov Caroline Marriott
- The Great Petrovsky Caroline Marriott
- Beverley Jenkins Juliet Wise
- Robin Devaney Mark Dunn
- Natalya Makarova Heather Hanlon
After the Christmas break and into the New Year the group will begin promotion and publicity for the production which takes place on the 4th, 5th and 6th of April. Tickets cost £6 and will be available from early February. Full details and online ticket sales will be available via this website and the usual local ticket outlets.
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.